Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Goodbye, Summer.


Today I really think that Summer is over. Really. The cool weather makes it really feel like fall. Hooray!
Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the crisp days and relish the moment when I have to put on a jacket.
Who knows why, but maybe it is just that the coolest clothes in my book are cool weather clothes.
Not that I won't miss moments in the warm sun. This has been a great summer. Kaia started Kindergarten summer school and Kenna really learned to communicate this summer.
Its a little sad to think that the revelations my kids had this summer will never be discovered again in the same new wonderment. Sure its the basis of their continued learning. But the first time is always the sweetest.
Now I am going to find a sweater...

No comments: